Qi Men Dun Jia - The supreme discipline of the emperors
Qi Men Dun Jia (奇門遁甲 qí mén dùn jiă) is a highly effectve strategy method to let your goals become reality.
It was traceably used in warefare by Chinese generals since the Time of Warring States. Because it was considered as very powerful, the access to this wisdom was limited to only few.
Probably even older than Feng Shui, it has been part of the eduction for the Chinese civil service career. Because it was mainly used to win battles, the disclosure of this knowledge was forbidden under penalty.
Today, we don't fight our battles on battlefields. We are fighting at the career and private front: for example in business, in application procedures, in building relationships or if we are fighting against an illness.
Do you want to use all your available resources effectively to get what you want? - Then Qi Men Dun Jia is the ideal tool for you.
Who knows the goal
Who decides finds peace.
Who finds peace is safe.
Those who are sure can think.
Those who think about it, can improve.
Qi Men Dun Jia covers all influences on our life
What makes this method so effective, but also complex: it considers all energy levels at the same time contributing to an event. It is displayed by a Qi Men Dun Jia chart which is a mixture between Ba Zi Suanming, Date Selection and Feng Shui. The enables a simultaneous display of time and space. Additionally, it makes the energy dimensions visible we are subjected to: universe, heaven, earth and man.
Example for a Qi Men Dun Jia chart
The four energy levels
- In this chart, the Universe level is represented by the so called gods (神 shén - top left). This is the energy of the creative power or the cosmos beyond our control and also beyond the created world. There are ten kind of shen whereas only eight of them appear in the directional palaces at a time.
- The Heaven is expressed by the so called stars(星 xīng - top in the middle). There are nine of them. They represent influences beyond our control like the metereological an economical conditions or occuring opportunities. In short, the environmental conditions.
- The Earth level is represented by the doors (門 mén - bottom in the middle). The doors are representing activities or actions. They tell us if it is advisable to continue with our plans.
- The forth level are the heavenly stems (天干 tiān gàn - top and bottom left). They are representing the level of Men and giving information on the contribution of human behaviour to the future.
- There are further components in the chart used for analysis, for example the hexagrams of the Yijing (in the middle left), the Flying Stars (number at the bottom right), dynamic components like the emptiness (空 kōng - in red) or the sky horse (horse symbol). There are even more detailed charts displaying also the 28 lunar constellations and the seven star level. They are further specifying the quality of the components of the respective sector.
Shape the future according to your wishes!
Possible applications of Qi Men Dun Jia: